Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > ian.

Conversation Between ian. and jdawgl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. jdawgl
    04-30-2012 09:08 PM
    jdawgl
    I'll let you know if I end throwing one. I keep seeing some for sale and wonder how they would fly.
  2. ian.
    04-30-2012 08:29 AM
    ian.
    i have actually never thrown one.. i have been very tempted by them just because i love the dx so much but i have heard the pro were very domey and thats not my thing at all lol ... i would think the old actually first run pro's might be flatter and better plastic but just oop so lil pricey.. i heard the factory store one were uber domey.. but i guess that also means they would glide well .. if you get one let me know i have always been curious
  3. jdawgl
    04-28-2012 10:25 AM
    jdawgl
    You have any thoughts on the pro teebirds? I figure they don't float quite as well as the dx and not as stable as the star. Any utility in the pro?
  4. ian.
    02-22-2012 11:32 AM
    ian.
    i really liked them.. i was throwing pros and old pro-line.. great line shapers and really fun to throw but i went back to my Rivers.. the Leos were not as understable as i thought they would be.. i do have a noodle arm tho... The Rivers seem to be more understable which is what i wanted and much much longer.. if i didnt throw the Buzzz i would keep the Leos in but with the Buzzz and River they cover what i was using the Leos for... awesome disc tho
  5. jdawgl
    02-22-2012 10:41 AM
    jdawgl
    I happened across your pro leopard's thread. I was wondering what you thought of em?