Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > ian.

Conversation Between ian. and atay87
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. ian.
    04-30-2012 09:03 AM
    ian.
    i never ended up finding a team.. i had one but the guys backed out on friday but its all good i wasnt too worried about it.. I would love to go on friday but im stuck working.. i do have vacation time but i can pretty much take it any day but firdays lol .. i have so much to load for the weekends that i never really can take friday off.. sucks
  2. atay87
    04-30-2012 08:59 AM
    atay87
    Sup Ian. How was the triple team tournament? Were you able to get a team? Josh and I were thinking about playing the at least two of the IDGC courses this Friday if you are not working, or could get off work.
  3. ian.
    03-15-2012 08:39 AM
    ian.
    no worries at all brotha.. but yeah im planning on getting out to timmons early on sunday but staying there most of the day.. or at least till i here from the guy who im meeting to sell my dual pack too... havent heard a time from him yet but once i figure it out ill let you know.. but yeah just holla ill be out there brotha
  4. atay87
    03-14-2012 10:39 PM
    atay87
    Sorry about the focus. It was for sale at the Greer singles tonight but I put it back in the bin and texted you and someone got it. Should've held on to it. I'll check with the wife about playing on Sunday.
  5. atay87
    12-15-2011 10:26 AM
    atay87
    "^^^ yeah should be good to go just have to confirm with josh.. just found out our first bball broadcast at the station is the 6th tho so i might only be able to go if its the 9th .. he tell you about jumping in the freazing cold water @ Sertoma on sunday to get my teebird? lol and it was around 10 in the am .. crazyness.. glad i got my disc tho "

Thought I'd move the conversation here... Yeah, he's a nice guy and not afraid to get in the creek. Last week he jumped across the creek and misjudged the ground he was landing on and ended up going pretty deep in the mud with his dress shoes.