Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > AirMcNair

Conversation Between AirMcNair and blapblapblap
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. AirMcNair
    09-02-2011 10:48 PM
    AirMcNair
    Ya man. I will ask him about this sunday. I should be driving back in town around noon. I will talk to him tomorrow. I will PM you my number so you can text me and I will let you know and you can let me know if you can do it Sunday.
  2. blapblapblap
    09-02-2011 03:55 PM
    blapblapblap
    hey man, me and the guys that came out with me to ed's for this year's first battle would love to come back out there one sunday in the near future to play the course a little more before oct. 22 rolls around. if you're going to be around here anytime soon and would like to come play with us let me know..or ask ed if he'd be alright with you hookin me up with his contact info? i couldn't find him after the skeeter to get his number...hope all's well, thanks.
  3. AirMcNair
    07-22-2011 06:12 PM
    AirMcNair
    If it was yellow I would be all over it. I love the cros. You can smack the crap out of it and it will do what you want.
  4. blapblapblap
    07-22-2011 05:57 PM
    blapblapblap
    i got ya. it's all about technicalities, i've heard them referred to as CE before. btw, i heard you say something about throwing cros, you interested in a white first run star with the dx cro stamp?
  5. AirMcNair
    07-22-2011 05:50 PM
    AirMcNair
    Ya I forgot they did have '02 stamped ones but they were right when they were switching over to more of the Champ stuff. Its more '03 clear stuff. I wouldn't consider it CE.