Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > smarkquart

Conversation Between smarkquart and Connor Jones
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Connor Jones
    07-14-2011 12:11 AM
    Connor Jones
    Anything in the 172-175 range would be okay,I don't really care about colors that much,blue and green would be the preferred though,I just haven't been able to find any that were as chalky as those two SS's,and I don't ever want to run out,haha.

Thanks a ton man!
  2. smarkquart
    07-14-2011 12:08 AM
    smarkquart
    GGGT is very heavy in wholesale, so most of my day is handling shipping, prepping orders for mailing, or picking discs for wholesale. On the occassion I get to unpack orders and I do get to spend some time talking discs, but I have to remind myself to take a breath and give the customer some room.

As for your Magics, we have been running low on several Gateway discs, especially Wizards. I think the Magics are still holding strong, but I cannot be certain. Most wholesale orders have the okay to sub discs we do not have in stock, so if we are out of Wizards we might ship them Magics or Warlocks instead. It is always best to call if you are looking for a specific disc. John and Blake are extremely knowledgable and likely the ones you would talk to if you call.

Anyway, I am going in early tomorrow so I can sneak out and hit up a local league. If you can get back to me early, what weight are you looking for so I can put it aside if we have it?
  3. Connor Jones
    07-13-2011 11:31 PM
    Connor Jones
    Haha,that sounds like an amazing job,talking DG all day has to be pretty sweet.

The reason I ask is because GGGT is definitely my favorite to order from,I got a couple blue SS magics there last summer,they were blue,had a little bit of give,and were sooooo chalky,if you guys have anything like that right now,could you let me go next time you head in? I definitely want some more of those,best putters I've held so far.
  4. smarkquart
    07-13-2011 11:30 PM
    smarkquart
    I work about 25-32 hours a week right now at GGGT until I go back to teaching in late August (I have been an unemployed teacher for over a year now). They have been wonderful in letting me pick up hours, especially around my substitute teaching schedule I had in the Spring. It is amazing how much of the industry I have picked up in the last two months alone. I guess if you spend enough money at a place they begin to know you.
  5. Connor Jones
    07-13-2011 11:14 PM
    Connor Jones
    Which store do you work at? GGGT?