Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > ArcheType

Conversation Between ArcheType and TheWCG
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 31
  1. ArcheType
    11-14-2010 12:27 PM
    ArcheType
    That's awful man, I sure hope you find it,

As for the round, hell yes, I need to get some use out of this bag. Just shoot me a text when you know about what time you're heading out.
  2. TheWCG
    11-14-2010 11:32 AM
    TheWCG
    Yes, the Meteor....... On hole one, I clipped the edge of the tree and it went FLYING into the middle of the pond on some of the algae. But at the end of the round, the algae floated over to the edge and I almost got it but it went under about 4ft out when I was trying to get it. I'll probably be down there later today with rubber boots.......... If your interested, maybe shoot a round later? 2ish maybe??
  3. ArcheType
    11-14-2010 11:26 AM
    ArcheType
    Yeah, that players pack was crap, I was worried about you at highland, I mean I had some bull**** spit outs too (hit center pole on 12 to save par, spit right next to the basket) but that course always gives you hell for some reason. As for the cold turkey event, I could hit that up with you if you want, I'm still not moving up since my scores were so close, between second and 6 place was only a 3 stroke difference, so I think that's fair, lol.

Also, what disc did you lose? Please say it wasn't the meteor!
  4. TheWCG
    11-14-2010 10:09 AM
    TheWCG
    Ah..... I bombed it IMO.. I missed a TON of putts that I shouldn't have. Which went into bogey, bogey, bogey, etc.... I got kicked out many times. And It doesn't help hearing, "Awe.. you got robbed!" multiple times in one day when points count.. I had fun but just had "one of those days".... I'm actually looking at this Cold Turkey event up in Grey Fox to close out the year. I CAN'T sit on that score for months....:/ I think i came out with +12 first round, and +10 at trinity. Other than playing and having fun, it wasn't that great of an event. Players packs sucked, I lost a fantastic disc, And I played like crap.. I'm ready for the next event!!
  5. ArcheType
    11-13-2010 09:52 PM
    ArcheType
    hey, how did you do today?
  6. TheWCG
    11-11-2010 12:51 PM
    TheWCG
    Check, check, check, a check it out....
    http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=11004
  7. ArcheType
    11-11-2010 12:02 PM
    ArcheType
    Fair enough man, so have you decided to play in that tourney saturday?
  8. TheWCG
    11-11-2010 09:03 AM
    TheWCG
    Ah.... Internet lurking are ya?... Yea, I might head out Friday night after work. I'll get off sometime around 3ish. I might not head down to Joliet way though. With the sun going down even earlier, I'm not sure I'll feel like driving down there to get one speed round in... We'll see!?
  9. ArcheType
    11-10-2010 08:06 PM
    ArcheType
    Hey, so I saw your convo with GDBP about friday,

am I invited? and if so, where are we going?
  10. TheWCG
    10-13-2010 09:06 AM
    TheWCG
    You too?!?!?
Disc Golf Center