Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > weeman

Conversation Between weeman and tallpaul
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. weeman
    11-27-2011 07:04 PM
    weeman
    Hey Paul, yeah I really enjoyed the Sinks. Wish I could have gotten more than just one round in there but that's the way the tournament was set up. I had thought based on the name of the course that it was going to be set up around one gigantic sinkhole kind of like Maldraugh (out near Louisville/Ft. Knox), but was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the course. Luckily there weren't any of the holes filled with water but they did have a couple rakes laid out near them for disc retrieval. I'm looking forward to being in the Outlaws, its sure to be a blast. I'll keep you posted on about the proposed Charlotte trek. Sorta waiting to hear back about a new job and I can't really make big plans too far ahead right now but I am definitely interested. Cheers.
  2. tallpaul
    11-27-2011 03:36 PM
    tallpaul
    hey Wyatt, see you made a bit of a trip to the Sinks and what not. I liked that one a lot; as you did; though, one thing you didn't mention; is that as a player playing the course without knowing it; the sink holes are completely random. Our group of three put three in sink holes when it was too cold to retirieve them; though, one of our group did strip down to his underwear and get one back. He did nearly give himself frostbite though! Looking forward to seeing you at Southern Outlaw. PM me if you have any interest in joining for an eastern journey after that event; as Eric and I an a couple of others will be headed over Charlotte way; and we are still looking for contestants.