Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > noahrienks

Conversation Between noahrienks and Three Putt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Three Putt
    03-31-2011 12:19 PM
    Three Putt
    The Buzzz is a good disc so I won't trash it, but it doesn't work for me. The Roc responds better to my throwing flaws. That's why there are so many discs out there. McNair throws a Cro, a Gator and a Classic Roc? I couldn't throw that crap. It works for him, though. I don't want to give up my 11X, I'm still throwing it.
  2. noahrienks
    03-31-2011 09:09 AM
    noahrienks
    I thought you liked The Buzzz? Regardless, I am seeing your POV in regards to the Roc. The only difference is that the roc has more fade then the Buzzz in most situations. However, my X Buzzz is becoming very beat in, and it's becoming a go to turnover mid, which I am excited about. Anyway, back to the 11x...what do you want for it? I would probably have to buy it because, obviously you wouldn't want any of my discs.
  3. Three Putt
    03-30-2011 10:42 AM
    Three Putt
    Just a friendly hint: Never offer a Roc guy a Buzzz in trade for a Roc.
  4. noahrienks
    03-30-2011 09:49 AM
    noahrienks
    Dave sent me a SS Wiz that is absolute money, great stiffness, and it holds an incredible line. I'm still trying to figure out this JK Aviar I got from McNair, I like the bead, but it's too much like a Magic - which I hate. I want something with a bead, and is nice and stiff. As far as the Rocs, I'd like to have an 11x, how much are you willing to part for it? I played with a dude at OMO that had an incredible 8x that was so beat and gummy, it was the perfect turnover mid I have ever seen...so money. My 12x is just getting perfect, I'm using it so much at this point, I love it. You were right about the roc. In fact, I'd trade you a CryZtal Buzzz straight for it...even though I want to due it badly!
  5. Three Putt
    03-30-2011 09:27 AM
    Three Putt
    11X Rocs are not all the same. The early ones are sweet, the later ones are no different from the 12X. The one I have left to be honest is not going to fly any differently than a 12X. I could rip you off because it has an 11X stamp, but I'm a nice guy. I stocked up on 9X KC Aviars 12 years ago and by the time I ran out I had switched to Wizards, so I have not bought a KC Avair in years. I might have to now, the new Wizards I have suck.
  6. noahrienks
    03-30-2011 09:14 AM
    noahrienks
    Do you have any 11x KC Pro Rocs? I have absolutely fallen in live with my 12x, and have been hearing amazing things about the 11x. Im willing to buy or trade if you're game. I am also looking for stiff KC aviars. Let me know what you got!
  7. Three Putt
    10-26-2010 10:51 PM
    Three Putt
    What is the plan for the LC league? I can set it up in Disc Golf Scene so that you have admin rights, no problem.
  8. Three Putt
    10-26-2010 10:48 PM
    Three Putt
    If you are going to dump the beat Road Runner I'd give it a look, but if you want to use it for a roller you should keep it. Beat discs don't scare me, but it sort of depends on how beat it is.
  9. noahrienks
    10-26-2010 05:19 PM
    noahrienks
    I could part with my blue star RR, but its beat in, and I am thinking of using it for a roller. There were two guys down from Chicago for Ozark that stopped by LC and sold discs, I got a nice *RR with an '10 Mayhem Open stamp on it, it's Max weight though, I also got a sweet Max weight Pred I-Dye to replace the one lost at #14.

In other news, are you going to be able to make league on Saturday? Can you post it on DGScene? I would like to have some administrative capabilities for that as well to post some events as they come up. Just askin'.
  10. Three Putt
    10-26-2010 11:39 AM
    Three Putt
    X is fine. I'll have to beat some stability out of it, and X will beat in faster.