Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Aaron D'Angelo

Conversation Between Aaron D'Angelo and trifocal
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. trifocal
    12-09-2008 01:01 PM
    trifocal
    Alright! Hiestand is a lot of fun. Because its laid out on a hill, the wind can really be a factor and because there are only 3 pairs of holes that run in the same direction its tough to get dialed in. Lots of fun holes. It can get crowded...especially on weekends and afternoons in Sept. The college crowd gets out.
    Token is more like a regular golf course. Wide fairways and lots of chances to really let it fly. Its 4 bucks a day. Its worth it. Bring some food and play 36-45 holes. Its generally less crowded on the weekends. If you go, buy the pass because they do have rangers out.
  2. trifocal
    11-30-2008 01:17 PM
    trifocal
    The word is that Lustig is closed.
  3. trifocal
    11-30-2008 09:17 AM
    trifocal
    I'm checking on Lustig Park. Hiestand will remain open until the spring thaw. FYI concerning weather. Wisconsin has a snow advisory today. 2-4 inches in Madison and more piling up to the south... i.e. Janesville, Rockford and areas east of there.
  4. trifocal
    11-26-2008 07:17 PM
    trifocal
    Elver was closed last week. No baskets. Hiestand Park is open. We've got a couple inches of snow on the ground, but the temps today were in the high 30's low 40's. Token Creek ( Vallarta-Ast) is also closed. I think that do to poor circulation in my hands...35-38 is the lowest temp I can play in. Hiestand was in really good shape last week...a lot of clean up and looking immaculate.