Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Cinque

Conversation Between Cinque and Kennymiester
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Cinque
    02-26-2012 09:49 PM
    Cinque
    An ace on #3! Nice work! I put your number into my phone. I'll send you a text next time I head out. Just returned from playing Howling Coyote (Bothell) and Terrace Creek. No aces to speak of though.
  2. Kennymiester
    02-26-2012 06:39 PM
    Kennymiester
    Hahaha! Gah! Man, I can really let some sites just out of my memory. I've been doing well, haven't been playing too much. A little here and there. Shot Ace number 2 at MLT on hole 3 in January during the big snow storm. Shoot me a text one of these days if youre playing in the later afternoons still (minus Wednesdays!). 970 688 1504.
  3. Cinque
    02-18-2012 11:25 PM
    Cinque
    What's new?
  4. Cinque
    11-07-2011 02:39 PM
    Cinque
    Kenny! How have you been? Juel isn't too bad, huh? I like it for the same reason. It's a great place to practice some big drives. 425ft! That's awesome. I can't wait to get the 400ft mark. I signed up for the Chilly Smack Challenge on Dec. 3 in Lakewood. It's a sanctioned event at Ft. Steilacoom. My last tourney of the year. First one out of California! I hope it's fun. Let's try to get a round in soon. I may have landed a night job and that will severely cut into my p.m. rounds, but I have some weekends free. Let me know. Hope you're well.
  5. Kennymiester
    11-06-2011 03:28 PM
    Kennymiester
    Don't check in here often enough. I ended up finding my disc 2 days later. Played a round and just retraced my steps. I knew that I had to be close, sure enough it was just off from where my buddy spotted it and it actually had a look at the basket!

I played Juel for the first time yesterday and actually walked in on their year of the season doubles tourney. I drew the joker and shot -6 taking every drive because I wanted the ace pot. Our 5-some had some really close ones, including myself which was fun. After that a few of us stayed and put in another $5 for singles. -7 took that with myself shooting a -3. Needless to say my arm hurts today....

Its a fun course if not just for the huge hyzer bombs you can throw on practically every hole. It was fun to see where I stack up with some of the big arms there. My best being 425' or so. (after 40+ drives as it was) id like to play there again in the summer with some better air!
  6. Cinque
    10-14-2011 11:27 PM
    Cinque
    Oh man. I wonder if your disc was turned in to Lowell. After my round I hung around and spoke with him and this guy walked up with about five discs in his hand and said he found them all during his round. Lowell took them and put them somewhere in his van.

I hope you get it back.

So, I played 36 holes at Juel Park today. The course looks totally different from the pictures on this site. There are also 18 holes now, but this site still has it set at 9 with red tees and white tees. I sent a message to a site admin to have the information changed.

Easy course, but fun if you want to work on accurate drives and putting. I had my wife and child with me. She liked the course too.

We might be going for a small hike in a park here in Edmonds tomorrow, so I won't be at the course. Sunday around 4 p.m. for sure and a few times next week too. I'm usually there around 4 p.m.

Let me know.
  7. Kennymiester
    10-14-2011 05:44 PM
    Kennymiester
    I played again as well and lost my Destroyer on 18. Baffles me though because I had eyes on it the whole way and could swear that I knew within 15 feet where it would've been. I'm hoping that my returned disc luck doesn't run dry, because that's my Ace'r. It was getting dark and I couldn't put in much time to look for it. Its the name of the game though so I'm not too mad.

Congrats on the round! For me its about bagging the birds in the front and fending off the bogeys in the back. Of course a deuce on 18 finishes off a round nicely.

I might be able to play over the weekend. I'm going to watch the Rugby 7s championships and will probably be pretty inebriated Sat, but Sun. might be a good day.
  8. Cinque
    10-14-2011 12:39 PM
    Cinque
    What's up, Kenny! I'm glad you found me on here. I went back and threw a round the next day after we played and carded a personal best. I finally beat my +4 and walked with a +1. Now I'm working to get into those negative numbers I know I can get. I just need to get rid of the dang bogies. I might be out there either Sat. or Sun. around 4pm. If you're free meet me there. I'll keep you updated if the days change.
  9. Kennymiester
    10-14-2011 03:27 AM
    Kennymiester
    What's cracking John? Thanks for the round the other day. Let's do it again soon, I'll definitely need to bring a better game. I'm playing all year round. Feel free to msg me.