Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Connor Jones

Conversation Between Connor Jones and kevinmzane
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Connor Jones
    08-13-2013 03:46 PM
    Connor Jones
    Just thinking back to our IDGC marathon, I went and played there again recently(-4 on Steady Longs,+3 or +4 from Warner Longs, was E going into back 9..) and was wondering how on earth we played all three of those in the same day, even in the winter. So ****ing brutal, especially emotionally !
  2. kevinmzane
    01-29-2013 07:48 AM
    kevinmzane
    If you want to swoop me up in Milledgeville, I am down for anywhere. IDGC is ultimately bad ass so I wouldn't mind playing there at all.
  3. Connor Jones
    01-29-2013 07:20 AM
    Connor Jones
    Its a straight shot from columbus to augusta(runs thru mville) we could make something happen with that.

I think you've said you've done the IDGC but i'm sure you'd be willing to play some of those beasts again .
  4. kevinmzane
    01-29-2013 06:45 AM
    kevinmzane
    I am off sunday but don't have a car for at least another week so I am pretty limited on how far I can go. I can use Lisa's while she is at work, but need to be back in time to get her.
  5. Connor Jones
    01-28-2013 11:13 PM
    Connor Jones
    Whatchu got goin this friday or sunday?
  6. kevinmzane
    01-15-2013 07:22 AM
    kevinmzane
    I'm definitely down for getting another dg day in. I will be in Charleston this weekend but I'll figure something out for the near future. I'm dying to play JP Moseley again and still need to play Flat Rock.
  7. Connor Jones
    01-14-2013 09:25 PM
    Connor Jones
    We need to have another DG day soon. I work now but have fridays and sundays off. I need some new courses bad.
  8. Connor Jones
    12-08-2012 08:22 PM
    Connor Jones
    Yup. Putter and mid heaven out there with maybe one or two big hyzers for something more.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Don't ever play White Oak. Take my word for it . I gave it a realllllly generous review.

Also, I showed you the power of the roc today! Do not underestimate it. Just remember those sweet, sweet lines I threw. On my second shot each time. Where it didn't count and I parked the holes... Oh yeah
  9. kevinmzane
    12-08-2012 08:18 PM
    kevinmzane
    Deer Lick was a great suggestion. It was right on my way home too.... I'm definitely glad that I played it. I gave my KC Roc a lot of love on those tight shots... I may have to keep it in the bag for a while again.
  10. Connor Jones
    12-08-2012 06:39 PM
    Connor Jones
    Hopefully Deer Lick was a good suggestion. I agree. All I remember about Deer Lick is how fun it was. It's not championship caliber or anything, but it's a blast. 10x better than White Oak which is more highly rated.

51 is pretty solid!