Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > woodstock

Conversation Between woodstock and roadtripstuff
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. roadtripstuff
    12-23-2011 04:40 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Hey you too man. I'm leaving for the Carolinas (North) tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be golfing on Christmas in a little bit warmer weather. Hope things are going well. Later.
  2. woodstock
    12-23-2011 01:20 PM
    woodstock
    Merry Christmas!!!!! And Happy New Year!!!!
  3. roadtripstuff
    11-16-2011 02:09 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Haha, I know man, I barely had time to be online at all lately. I've been going through some personal stuff, but even more than that, working. I got a job doing catering for a local restaurant and they have been keeping me busy as hell. Between that, and actually disc golfing (trying to get as much as I can in before winter strikes) I haven't really even been on my computer at all. I'm still planning on coming out to Lake Casitas in May with a few friends this time. How the hell have you been man? What's been going on?
  4. woodstock
    11-16-2011 11:07 AM
    woodstock
    Where have you been, Ive been worried sick!!!!!
  5. roadtripstuff
    09-10-2011 08:55 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, just got back from a round, shot like crap, lol. Yeah can you PM me a pic or whatever. I would love to get a look at it.
  6. woodstock
    09-10-2011 07:16 PM
    woodstock
    Its done, Its pretty cool, Do you want to see it?
  7. roadtripstuff
    09-03-2011 04:57 PM
    roadtripstuff
    I'll PM you my address now, shoot me yours as well. I have the discs and shirts ordered and paid for, should have them in hand within 2 weeks or so. As soon as they get here I'll ship yours out. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I can't wait for this meet, one its going to be epic, two its just that much closer to May and me getting back out to the left coast. PM coming your way now, I'm sure I will love it.
  8. woodstock
    09-03-2011 03:43 PM
    woodstock
    No, It is the RABBIT, Look!!!! I was commenting on Culinarywiz's avatar . PM your address to me because im coming over.

Just kiddin, Ill get that shipped to you next week. I hope you like it. Have you got your players packs yet.
    Also I checked out those courses you are going to be playing, EPIC!! Ohio rocks with DG. Take care..........................
  9. roadtripstuff
    08-01-2011 01:10 AM
    roadtripstuff
    So hot, its awful. There has been a heat advisory everyday for at least a week, probably closer to two weeks, ugh. One day man, I'm coming out there permanently, I can't stand this weather.
  10. woodstock
    08-01-2011 12:57 AM
    woodstock
    Thank you, Is it hot out there?