Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > moses

Conversation Between moses and danhyzer
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. moses
    09-19-2013 12:55 PM
    moses
    howdy dan,,alls good in tahoe ,,bummer about your friend,,gettin ready for winter,choppin wood and all that good stuff,playin a little DG this weekend with bud and stacie,,,have a good one bro,,see ya soon
  2. danhyzer
    07-26-2013 07:24 PM
    danhyzer
    Doing good, Moses. I apologize for not getting back with you sooner, but for some strange reason this site forum sometimes signs me off without my knowledge. But I'm good. How are you and my other friends of Lake Tahoe?
    I lost a dear friend and fellow Disc Golfer yesterday. I wasn't playing DG with him. But he died playing DG, by a bee sting @ Portage Lakes State Park (Akron, Ohio and a DGcourse I helped design). I just played a round with him earlier this month. But as always I shook his hand and thanked him for the round before we teed off on hole 18.
    My Mom passed earlier this year and I had to take some time off work for that. But now I'm planning a few trips later this year. a fall trip through New England and a later fall trip through the Carolina's/ Virgina. Have you been DG tripping? or just staying close to the lake? I look forward to returning to the Lake Tahoe region. May the course be with you my friend----- -+
  3. moses
    07-14-2013 10:58 AM
    moses
    greetings dan from beautiful lake tahoe,hope alls well,,,
  4. danhyzer
    07-06-2012 08:27 AM
    danhyzer
    Doing well, now that it is Friday and I get my car back tonight from the shop. I think I'm going up (about 10 miles north of canton, ohio) and play the Portage Lake DGC that I helped design and work on and play it and go swimming at the lake that is real close to hole # 10, since it's supose to be near 100 freaking degrees this weekend. How RU Moses? Have you done any traveling and playing any new DGC? Have you had the chance to go play the Pioneer DGC? Hows everyone doing? I think of you guys all the time. I wish you guys could be with me when I play my 1000th DG course Sept. 29 or 30th at the Worlds only subterrain DGcourse in Crystal Springs, Missouri (it's in an old salt mine) google it and see what you think. and let me know if think you can be there with me and some of my friends from Ohio. It's going to be a party (well there's no smoking in the caves, but it will be a party that day .
  5. moses
    07-05-2012 09:34 AM
    moses
    greetings dan!!!from beautiful lake tahoe,how ya doin buddy??
  6. moses
    05-11-2012 10:26 PM
    moses
    hey dan thanks for the update,bummer about the post office,,,you'll always have some good friends here to hang with,,,killer 1000 wow thats great you are one hard core player,,,keep in touch bro
  7. danhyzer
    05-08-2012 06:13 PM
    danhyzer
    Hi Moses, I wish I could come out and play Tahoe again this year but my vision and goal this year is to play my 1000th DGC. (not that I couldn't do it in Tahoe, but I think it would be cool to play my 1000th DGC in the same county as my first DGcourse played). and the course I'm eyeing up is The Worlds First and Only Subterranean Disc Golf Course. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=5055 My job at the Post Office is one thin ice (shoot everyone's job at the PO is on thin ice). If something happens to it, I know where I'd like to go and see if I can find my niche. Give my best to everyone and tell em from me " may the course be with you----------- - + "
  8. moses
    05-01-2012 08:13 PM
    moses
    how the hell are ya bro? alls good here,come on up to tahoe
  9. danhyzer
    11-30-2011 08:36 AM
    danhyzer
    my left coast trip pictures is all up at disc golf scene..... danhyzer....... pictures.... left coast trippin again....enjoy and think spring-------- - +
  10. danhyzer
    11-08-2011 07:24 AM
    danhyzer
    doing good. Thanks for asking and good to hear that all is well in the Tahoe area.
    I'm currently on another little road trip, I've played 31 new DGC on this trip through Ohio, Indiana, Illinois and now Michigan. Played one of my favorite courses yesterday in Albion, Mi. (Victory Park) (my birthday present to me, ). Put 2 shots in the drink on hole # 10, got em both back, shot + 6 nevertheless, but had a great time like I always do when I play Victory Park.
    I'll continue to post pictures that i took of my left coast trip when I get home and settled (Later today).
    May the course be with you, Moses--------------- - +