Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > aebeam

Conversation Between aebeam and heelboycraig
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. heelboycraig
    10-20-2010 02:16 PM
    heelboycraig
    Ashley,
    I'm glad you liked what I had to say about Stump Creek. It's a wonderful course, and I play up there as often as I can. Go ahead and use my quote about the course. I've played more than 70 courses in the region (the Carolinas, Virginia & Georgia), and Stumpy is definitely in my top 10. Parks & Rec, along with all the volunteer work, led by Mark Huether, have done a great job turning it into one of the most challenging and enjoyable courses around. FYI, you should also talk to Mark about the course. His screen name is 1978 on this site.

Craig
  2. aebeam
    10-20-2010 01:01 PM
    aebeam
    Hi! I am Ashley Beam with Iredell County Parks & Recreation. I am trying to write up a little something on our website for our disc golf course. And I liked what you had said about our course in a forum on here. It's a great course. "It's definitely underrated because it gets lost in the shuffle of all the Charlotte courses." I was wondering if I could use this quote for our page or if you would like to give me a different quote so someone looking for information can see what others think of the course. Please let me know if you wouldn't mind us using your quote. thank you!