Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Zach-R.

Conversation Between Zach-R. and hangwind
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Zach-R.
    01-18-2012 10:44 PM
    Zach-R.
    I'm going to play Vista tomorrow around 10 am if your interested
  2. hangwind
    01-15-2012 09:41 AM
    hangwind
    Ok, I got here a little early because of the traffic barricades going up. I'm parked by the #4 tee.
  3. Zach-R.
    01-15-2012 01:37 AM
    Zach-R.
    That stinks I looked up Vista & was stoked to play there, it's only 10 miles from my hotel. I will try to make Fountain Hills tomorrow, but if not can you play during the week? Will Vista be cleared to play by Mon.
  4. hangwind
    01-15-2012 12:34 AM
    hangwind
    AWESOME! Big change of plans for us, Vista will be surrounded by the half course of PF Chang's Rock and Roll marathon. I live around mile 12 on the full course so it will be nearly impossible for me to make Vista, I'll get up a little early and drive over to Fountain Hills. We are starting at Tee 4 at 8a. So sorry for the late check-in but every year this happens and I didn't remember till I started seeing the stacked up road barricades by the house. What a mess. Have fun!
  5. Zach-R.
    01-14-2012 03:40 PM
    Zach-R.
    I played Fountain Hills yesterday and hit my very 1st ace. I might be able to play Sun. ( tomorrow) I need to check the map quest for Vista but it shouldn't be a problem.
  6. hangwind
    01-13-2012 05:33 PM
    hangwind
    Zach, take a look at this site. I primarily play Fountain Hills, Vista Del Camino and a couple of other courses. I'm playing Vista this coming Sunday, I'll start at the 12th tee at about 8:30
  7. Zach-R.
    12-31-2011 03:19 PM
    Zach-R.
    Hi I was visiting your social group to try to find some player or players to hopefully show me some of your courses. I fly in to Phoenix tomorrow and will be leaving on the 20th. I'm really excited about going to Arizona as I've never been before. It would be great to meet some of the members from here while playing. If you could help me out I would appriciate it very much.