Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > RUSSELL

Conversation Between RUSSELL and roadtripstuff
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. roadtripstuff
    04-02-2013 11:08 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Will do. It won't be until after the 14th. I'm going down to Bowling Green, KY for the Bowling Green Am Champs. I got into playing tournaments this year and this is going to be my first A-Tier event. We'll be staying down there all weekend and Megan is setting up a table at the Flymart for her disc golf artwork and stuff that she has been doing. Looking for a nice place to camp around there now, should be a great weekend.
  2. RUSSELL
    04-02-2013 10:53 PM
    RUSSELL
    awesome! let me know...
  3. roadtripstuff
    04-02-2013 10:44 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Tell her Megan and I say hello. Jay Dub was talking about that course when I randomly ran into him at idlewild not too long ago. We just may do that. I hit him and George up to see if they were going to be around as well. We will definitely be back down that way soon. I want to hit a couple of reds games this year and I can't think of a better day than a few rounds of disc golf followed by a night game at Great American.
  4. RUSSELL
    04-02-2013 10:26 PM
    RUSSELL
    just got back from a week in Texas couple hours ago and have to go back to work tomorrow. how i wish now that i took off that extra day cuz i'd love to. but thank you for thinkin of me. you should consider playing Goshen. Leslie says "hi!". maybe next time for sure!
  5. roadtripstuff
    04-02-2013 09:59 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Hey man, I know it's short notice and all, but myself, woodpecker, and my buddy Geoff that was at the meet will be down in the cincy area tomorrow afternoon/evening and I didn't know if you'd be interested or able to make it for a round. Just hit me up if you think you might be. Later.
  6. roadtripstuff
    08-14-2011 12:19 AM
    roadtripstuff
    Derp, I'm dumb. Just opened the actual paypal payment and saw your sizes and weights. Ignore my previous stupid request, lol. Thanks again for the purchase.
  7. roadtripstuff
    08-13-2011 11:26 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Shoot me your tshirt size and disc weights and I'll mark everything down. Thanks man.
  8. RUSSELL
    08-13-2011 11:23 PM
    RUSSELL
    ok. sent $ for players pack via paypal.
  9. roadtripstuff
    08-04-2011 11:38 PM
    roadtripstuff
    Okay, looks like our best option now is going to be 160-164. A couple of them have morning sun, but the rest are full shade and it's a very small loop, 8 sites, so we should have most of that loop to ourselves, I know we are going to have at least 5 campsites. I will be reserving the first site or two on Saturday night and will shoot you a message when I have confirmed those sites. Honestly I don't see them going before then so if you wanted to go ahead and grab a site that would probably be cool. If you do, I would suggest grabbing either 160 or 164, something on the end so we can build from there. Let me know if you have any questions.
  10. RUSSELL
    08-03-2011 12:01 AM
    RUSSELL
    ok. good enough for me.