Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > billyberu

Conversation Between billyberu and Fishy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Fishy
    06-03-2011 06:22 PM
    Fishy
    What are you looking for, give me an idea of what disc and what kind of dye? and the worst case scenario happened.. wolito has that Monday off and we are down to Punch List so I won't be able to scoot out early that day. Off at 3:30.. I can find out about Golden Bell
  2. billyberu
    06-03-2011 04:05 PM
    billyberu
    Fishy,
    How about if/when we meet up you sell me a great dye job?
  3. Fishy
    06-01-2011 06:03 PM
    Fishy
    I will try to get that afternoon off, usually get done on base at 1530. Shouldn't be too much of an issue though unless it's the last day of a project. Not sure about wolito, he works nights and has been working crazy hours lately. I will ask. Beaver Ranch is awesome, it's about a 2 hour drive for me, but I should be able to swing it, I'll look into Golden Bell, make sure it's ok if we go up there. Neither of us smoke either, and I've never drank around him, but I'm always down for a beer or 2 when I play, that might be an issue at Golden Bell, but I can always go a round without drinking, do it most of the time.
  4. billyberu
    05-30-2011 11:10 PM
    billyberu
    Fishy,
    Hey looking at playing June 13th in the afternoon, from aprox. 1000 to 1600.... what do you think of Beaver Ranch? I'm flying into Denver and don't check into the spot at Ute Ranch until after 1600, you or wolito down for some play, any spot you recommend and my pops and I will get there. BTW were both nonsmokers but also non judgers, easy going and not dependent on substances to have a good time, although I am known to have a six pack a round here a round there. Just wanted to let you know where we were coming from. Look forward to hearing from you.
  5. Fishy
    05-25-2011 08:29 PM
    Fishy
    Let me know when you head towards Colorado