Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Menacewarf

Conversation Between Menacewarf and JAKE master
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. JAKE master
    08-18-2013 01:40 PM
    JAKE master
    i had a dream last night you were caddying shuestrick at worlds, which just so happened to be on your course, but not northside. weirder thing was no one was on his card so i was taking down his score while you held his bag.
  2. Menacewarf
    01-28-2013 12:22 AM
    Menacewarf
    Lol. Morgan came in the thread I started about you guys and started ripping you me and pre rube. I reported him and before I could reply again the mods deleted the thread. Like in 3 minutes! He's not very articulate.... Just called us tools a bunch and started calling out rube by his real name and saying he was gonna 1 star review his course. Wish I had took a screen shot. Should have known it would get deleted
  3. JAKE master
    01-13-2013 07:52 AM
    JAKE master
    and here we are months later, i get another PM from morgan, letting me know that i was banned from the course...the one i could care less about getting wiped off the map. what a flat washer he is
  4. JAKE master
    12-02-2012 02:58 PM
    JAKE master
    no the rhyno is a wall hanger. the totems going to be used. so orange is ok, better seen than yellow but sounds sick. ive got a few other things you may be interested in, glow fb, diff champ rhyno, if you got anything in my sign. line id be interested with the addition of sl and demon. hopefully we get some time and good weather when you come down
  5. Menacewarf
    12-02-2012 12:06 PM
    Menacewarf
    Sure il trade. Want me to bring when I come down for Xmas? Have you thrown that rhino? If so il give you the orange totem tee I've been throwing for it. If its mint il reluctently give you the yellow with a blue stamp which is blingin and really pops. It's prolly my next fav after the pink w green
  6. JAKE master
    11-30-2012 08:00 AM
    JAKE master
    b to the $, wouldnt be interested in trading me a totem tee, orange or yellow, for that rhyno you gave me, would you?
  7. Menacewarf
    10-21-2012 08:52 PM
    Menacewarf
    yo yo. give my course a review eh? ;-)
  8. Menacewarf
    09-12-2012 07:52 AM
    Menacewarf
    Nah I think adding an avatar and sig is avail for all. Make sure you drink all my parents good beer this weekend!
  9. JAKE master
    09-12-2012 07:46 AM
    JAKE master
    love your exclusive mercury putter club. picked up a flow, element, roc + and sss warlock last sunday. flow is pretty stable but still not broken in. element is glidy like you dream of. still love the wiz for approach but liking the grip of the sss. still firm but soft enough the chains slow it down. are you a premium member to get the pick of the mercury?
  10. Menacewarf
    09-06-2012 09:19 AM
    Menacewarf
    Yo yo. Jake mastah