Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > DiscoBriscoe

Conversation Between DiscoBriscoe and Martin Dewgarita
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Martin Dewgarita
    03-09-2011 09:45 AM
    Martin Dewgarita
    Crazy we almost ran into each other again, and yeah, I too saw and admired the bald eagles, they were hanging out in the trees around hole 4. Glad you enjoyed West Lake, it was one of the more enjoyable challenging courses I've played. I hope you get to play some of the other Quad cities courses, there's some other great ones, my reviews on them will be coming in the next day or two.
  2. DiscoBriscoe
    03-09-2011 08:54 AM
    DiscoBriscoe
    Hi! Just read your West Lake IA review. Totally agree. Iplayed it the day before you did (also played Muscatine).I didn't see the scorecard/map so I had to hunt for next holes.) I'm surprised you didn't mention the bald eagles. I saw several in trees and flying around. I lost 2 discs. that course kicked my ass, but it was great.
    We met a month or two ago one cool morning at Central Park Southaven, where a few baskets had been stolen. I live down there but I'm up in Quad Cities for work for the week. I enjoy your reviews and posts. funny coincidence our paths kinda crossed again. BTW, I played Horseshoe Canyon in Jaspar AR too. I love the courses in that area (Russelleville, Almo, Fort smith)
    I envy your traveling. Enjoy.
  3. Martin Dewgarita
    02-11-2011 08:46 PM
    Martin Dewgarita
    Cheers, I hope life in the Memphis area is treating you well, I enjoyed central park for sure - it's a damn shame those 3 baskets were missing .

Happy Discing!
  4. DiscoBriscoe
    02-08-2011 05:06 PM
    DiscoBriscoe
    Hey! This is Ken who you met at Central Park Southaven MS, this morning. I'm still thinking about the nice birdie you threw on #17! I thought I'd give registering on this site another shot, and whaddaya know... here I am! I just saw you're a busker! that's so cool! I've never busked (but have thought about it) but have played in a lotta bar cover bands. I play keyboards, drums and guitar...none with great skill...
    Anyway, good luck on your travels, and your throws!