Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. JR Stengele
    09-22-2011 12:13 PM
    JR Stengele
    How good do the 49ers look right now?

2. BADman
    09-22-2011 12:02 PM
    BADman
    i got my biz degree from CSU Monterey Bay, so I got spoiled by all the 2011 Worlds courses as I was learning, and I was lucky enough to take the DG class, taught by Merle the squirell Witvoet in my last semester there, this spring.

the SJ courses are pale in comparison to De La and Ryans Ranch, but I'm doin the best with what I've got right now... once the summer cools off I'm planning on visiting more inland california courses, but yesterday it was too hot to do anything but repair my quad shocks haha
  3. JR Stengele
    09-22-2011 11:51 AM
    JR Stengele
    Funny. I like in Mukilteo, the city you must go through in order to take the Whidbey Island Ferry. Wow, you really are my new friend!

Hit me up and I am sure we can get a round in.
  4. BADman
    09-22-2011 11:47 AM
    BADman
    oh right on, my g-ma is up on widby (sp) island, actually planning on visiting the NW with my discs and discing girlfriend sometime in the next year... ill let you know when that starts formulating for sure.

and im a giants / sharks fan, and thank god hockey is about to start cuz the end of this baseball season is giving me some grey hairs haha
  5. JR Stengele
    09-22-2011 11:46 AM
    JR Stengele
    Next time I make it back to the Bay Area maybe we can get a round in near your hood or over the hill in Santa Cruz. That would be neat.

You graduate from San Jose State?
  6. BADman
    09-22-2011 11:44 AM
    BADman
    hey newest friend!
  7. JR Stengele
    09-22-2011 11:11 AM
    JR Stengele
    Grew up in Los Gatos, CA (20+ yrs) and now am up in Seattle, WA. Love the Bay Area and all the amazing dging. Learned on De La.

Giants and Niners fan till the day I die!