Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > MNcyclone

Conversation Between MNcyclone and jrawk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. MNcyclone
    05-08-2012 12:23 AM
    MNcyclone
    Thank you for the good luck. I took your post to infer that I was trying to swindle people and I was offended. I now realize that was not your intention. As to investors I have a strong network of people I can call on, so I would prefer to stick with them over internet strangers. I just didn't want that thread to be about me scrounging for money.
  2. jrawk
    05-08-2012 12:08 AM
    jrawk
    i was being constructive and i wasn't trolling. I offered advice how you could ensure your patrons they will be getting the product they are asking for. I'm serious... i hope you do well with it. If you can make it work, then discs on demand style business would be groundbreaking. One last offer of advice would be to actually get investors. A business backed by investors lets customers know you're in it for the long run and have a backing of individuals who believe in your product. "Investors" is not a bad word. So for the last time: a whole hearted good luck with it, and godspeed.
  3. MNcyclone
    05-08-2012 12:01 AM
    MNcyclone
    If I make a political thread please feel free to troll it. The same goes if I make a roc vs. buzzz thread. Keep your BS to yourself and don't attempt to derail my thread, cool buddy? Or post your thoughts in a constructive manor. Your choice.