Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > whitechocolate

Conversation Between whitechocolate and TheWCG
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. whitechocolate
    09-15-2011 09:36 AM
    whitechocolate
    Also If/when you make the run. The nine hole in Belvedere has a couple "neat" holes too. And it's kinda close. If you play it, walk the fairway of hole 2 before throwing. We learned the hard way.
  2. whitechocolate
    09-15-2011 09:28 AM
    whitechocolate
    Marengo: Longs are decent, shorts look disappointing (especially from the woods). Basket placement is better than your average course. Kinda a Shady Oaks/Parkside/Sinnissippi hybrid. Or a lesser Silver Lake. Wooded are tougher than Parkside though.
  3. TheWCG
    09-15-2011 08:24 AM
    TheWCG
    How is that course in marengo? any good?
  4. TheWCG
    03-14-2011 07:42 AM
    TheWCG
    Always! I'm no stranger to bogeys myself!
  5. whitechocolate
    03-14-2011 02:57 AM
    whitechocolate
    Had a blast. Definitely up for doing it again if you are down for watching more bogeys.
  6. TheWCG
    03-13-2011 07:45 PM
    TheWCG
    Hey man! Had a blast out there today!! Thanks again for coming out and being my "guide".
  7. whitechocolate
    01-28-2011 01:04 PM
    whitechocolate
    Yep he texted me to ask if I knew you by real name. Crazy thing, I did, including where you live (take that post office). Cool, cool. He's works normal hours and has a kid but he lives in Lombard between the two courses, so should be easy.

Should be out for a round with you guys soon. Trying to find a house to buy so that's consuming time right now. But definitely soon.
  8. TheWCG
    01-28-2011 07:12 AM
    TheWCG
    Small world.... I found your buddies (Mike Bohn) disc the other night glowing at Commons park in Lombard. He said he got it from you?!? I'm takin off for Flip City this weekend, so I'll get it back to him next week. He threw your name out. I just thought that was crazy?!?....Small world!!