Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Radiomuted

Conversation Between Radiomuted and Moify
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Radiomuted
    04-19-2012 05:45 PM
    Radiomuted
    Glad to hear that **** is stable too. Curious as to how it beats in. Glad you're digging it!
  2. Moify
    04-19-2012 10:58 AM
    Moify
    Hey dude,

The Sirius Sentinel is awesome. Way grippier than the Q, but almost just as good as the Millennium plastic. I got one at 174g, and I'm using it as my main overstable mid. But now I have one in all 3 plastics. Seems just as stable as the Q, but that added grip really sold me.

Hope you're doing well!

-Joe
  3. Radiomuted
    04-05-2012 05:39 PM
    Radiomuted
    Definitely let me know! I am more than curious.
  4. Moify
    04-05-2012 04:30 PM
    Moify
    Bought off someone's 180g Q Sent. The vector was just too close to the Axis. But I'm trading it for a Sirius Sentinel, so I'll let you know how the mold is in that plastic once it arrives :P
  5. Radiomuted
    02-28-2012 03:20 PM
    Radiomuted
    Good to hear, sounds like my kind of mid. I think I would be looking for a QSent for added stability vs the baseline. I don't imagine you wanna trade your sanny though.

A little about the Vector. It's a 177, and is a domey pink. The way MVP works, is more dome equals more stability... Just in case you didn't know.

I would definitely be down to trade, even if you didn't want to give up a QSent, I'm sure we could work something else out.

Lemme know.
  6. Moify
    02-28-2012 02:17 PM
    Moify
    I haven't thrown a Vector, but I throw the Limited Edition Sanny MF in Mill plastic, and the Q-Sentinel. I love the plastic on the ltd edition, which you can find pretty cheap. It's amazingly tacky, if grip is your thing. However, I like the Q more because of it's consistency, and slightly more fade. I haven't thrown a Sirius Sentinel.

As far as throwing them, they require a very good release, as a lot of overstable mids do. I've heard the Vector is the same way. I don't throw FH with them unless it's a serious right dogleg, as the hyzer release has to be pretty dead on. BH is easier to throw with it. Overall, I love the Sentinel. It's been in my bag for years. It's called the Sentinel for a reason, as it's very pinpoint and just so accurate.

I do, however, want to try a Vector. Although I throw both Sentinels pretty consistently, I'd love to trade you for your Vector. If you are strictly looking for a Sentinel though, I might be down to trade one. Let me know!
  7. Radiomuted
    02-28-2012 02:57 AM
    Radiomuted
    Hey man, how do you like the Sentinel MF?... considering one currently. Kind of falling out of love with my Vector, and I have a huge crush on Millennium, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Do you have experience with all 3 plastics?