Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > kily

Conversation Between kily and cali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. cali
    11-23-2010 08:25 PM
    cali
    Carl, I have been working non-stop lately so I haven't been about to frequent the park as much as I usually do. I can only wish the best for that course but this **** has been going on since I first stepped foot on it back in 2001. These kids have no respect for the good that that park brings to their broken community and need to be taught a lesson about mistreating nice things, especially when their actions directly affect the people who care for it so dearly. I hope for their sake I never cross paths with one of these punks.

Anywho, thanks for the nice words and let's get together here soon and play a round together!
  2. kily
    11-23-2010 08:09 PM
    kily
    Any luck getting the riffraff out of Belmont? I've been told that the course will not be pulled unless disc golfers directly cause problems since many have played very nice since the intitial complaining to the leave drop workers and fixed vandalism not beleived to be done by disc golfers. Keep at it Dayton disc golf needs young players like you with your passion for the sport and its future here.

Carl

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." M. Gandhi