Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > JCthrills

Conversation Between JCthrills and Jabanger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. JCthrills
    05-20-2010 10:49 PM
    JCthrills
    Good luck on your venture to play a ton of courses this year. I moved to Indianapolis for a year & got to drive a few hours in any direction & played tournaments (as an am3 & still very much learning along the way) in 8 different states a coupe years ago. It was an awesome experience.

If you plan on traveling out of state I highly suggest Lexington, KY for the courses & Indy for the awesome local disc scene.
  2. Jabanger
    05-13-2010 03:24 PM
    Jabanger
    Oh ok that's cool. I usually play Kensington. I've played Lacey's once, and plan on hitting up Indy lake and Hollywoods this year. I'm currently trying to hit as many courses as possible this year to challenge myself a bit more since it's only my 2nd year. Keep up the great dye work man.
  3. JCthrills
    05-13-2010 01:36 PM
    JCthrills
    I usually play Lacey Inn or Whites Acres (private courses in Milford) pretty much since they are within a couple miles of my house. If I go out for a weekend round I like to hit HollyWoods or Independance Lake
  4. Jabanger
    05-12-2010 10:42 AM
    Jabanger
    Amazing dye's man. Also just noticed you are about 15 mins from me (i'm in Howell). Where do you usually shoot at?