Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > QUARRY

Conversation Between QUARRY and drkstr
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. drkstr
    11-05-2012 01:49 PM
    drkstr
    Hey Now Quarry ~ How about another Travel Tag swap? I traded for #130 while down in SoCal recently. Let me know and we can meet up at the course of your choice.
  2. drkstr
    04-18-2012 10:23 PM
    drkstr
    Howdy Quarry ~ Thanks for the Travel tag swap and round at Silver Lake. Come on up to Lake Stevens some Monday night ~ starting time is now 5:30 be sign up at the bench near #19 basket before then. Take Care ~
    Don
  3. QUARRY
    01-24-2012 10:39 PM
    QUARRY
    Just got my travel tag in the mail. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime this week for a trade.
  4. QUARRY
    01-21-2012 04:30 PM
    QUARRY
    Don,
    That would be great! I'm always looking for people to get a few rounds in with.

I ordered my TT last night and I got my number this morning. So I should have the physical Travel Tag next week sometime.

I'm definitely up for a swap when I get my Tag. I'll be sure to let you know when I get it so we can meet up for a couple rounds.

I live close to Silver Lake as well.

Thanks again,
    QUARRY
  5. drkstr
    01-21-2012 03:49 PM
    drkstr
    Hey Now Quarry ~ great to see another Everett Disc Golfer. I live fairly close to Silver Lake ~ we should trade tags sometime - I play alot up at lake Stevens also. Catch you later,
    Don