Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > drkstr

Conversation Between drkstr and Cinque
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
  1. Cinque
    02-14-2014 04:15 PM
    Cinque
    Thanks, Don. I played today and my shoulder is feeling sore. I think I injured it doing some field practice a couple weeks ago. I'm just hoping to have some fun. I'll talk to you soon.
  2. drkstr
    02-14-2014 01:32 PM
    drkstr
    Good Luck tomorrow with the new 27 hole layout at SeaTac. I hope to get down there on Sunday for the Peter Land Memorial get together.
    Catch you later,
  3. Cinque
    11-11-2013 12:58 AM
    Cinque
    I left you a message on Facebook too. I want to play Terrace tomorrow at about 9am. Wondering if you can join. I'll check to see if you responded tomorrow before I leave. Or call me in the morning to let me know.
  4. drkstr
    10-07-2013 11:21 AM
    drkstr
    We got back late Thur. I saw Bill again on Monday morning as I was leaving.....I was playing really early to stay on good terms with Judy, Max and Cassidy. We did Disneyland on Wed.....not real crowded....longest line was about 25 minutes.....Max loved the Tower of Terror.
    Another tournament coming up at Terrace on Oct. 26. "Terror at the Terrace". I'm thinking about playing.
  5. Cinque
    10-06-2013 09:00 PM
    Cinque
    I'm glad you met Bill and Lon. It's too bad you didn't get to play with them. Are you back?
  6. drkstr
    09-27-2013 01:06 PM
    drkstr
    hello John ~ we're down in So Cal again for our son's wedding reception. Went to El Dorado this morning and I met your friend Bill and a fellow named Lon (I think). I was just finishing up a round and didn't have time to play one with them......sure wish I had more time this morning....looked like a good group of discers. Only 2 boogies this morning and I parked three or four drives. Take care.
  7. Cinque
    08-28-2013 02:15 AM
    Cinque
    I heard a rumor that they are trying to make ELDO and La Mirada pay to pay courses. Won't be while you're there though. You should try to throw a round with my friend Bill while you're there. He plays ELDO in the mornings most weekdays.

Tell Goofy Olive says hi. I haven't done the review yet. I've kind of slowed down in the disc golf department. I've been busy with other things, but it's still on my list. I would go to Monday night doubles, but I just can't take the night off of work.

I've heard nothing about the Monroe course. That's exciting. Who's taking charge of that?

Yeah, let's get together soon and throw. I'll let you know next time I'm heading out.
  8. Cinque
    08-27-2013 03:05 AM
    Cinque
    What's new Don?
  9. Cinque
    07-17-2013 01:05 PM
    Cinque
    I think I'm not meant to play that tournament. It seems to fall on the weekends that tricia works.
  10. drkstr
    07-10-2013 06:31 PM
    drkstr
    Hey John - only 19 spots left for the Aquafest Open. Be there or be square.