Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > markleedisc

Conversation Between markleedisc and CptSaveAPar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. CptSaveAPar
    04-12-2012 07:09 PM
    CptSaveAPar
    Thought that might have been you I spoke to, and glad to hear I misunderstood about the trees. That's cool you've been shoveling the tees, I'm gonna have to come up and give it a go in the snow after this series of storms passes by. A couple inches up to a foot maybe sounds doable, anymore and I'm not so sure. Have to look into Dayton, never heard. Thanks for the info.
  2. markleedisc
    04-04-2012 07:31 PM
    markleedisc
    Yeah winter gets tough but some people even play in the deepest snow. Once it sets up the discs stay right on top. This year there have only been a handful of snowy days, but that is very unusual. Try Dayton if your up here in winter. That was a misunderstanding about tree removal. Rocks get thrown up against trees so the ROCKS can be collected and wheelbarrowed off the course, not the trees. Only dead trees and branches will be removed from here on out. I'm sure that was me you talked to. Thanks for writing back. Andy PS. We were the only mountain course I know of to shovel all 18 tees plus some paths after every storm this year.
  3. CptSaveAPar
    04-02-2012 10:16 PM
    CptSaveAPar
    No problem Andy, just calling it like I see it. Keep up the good work that place is awesome! Dropped the rating a little because you can't play during the winter (a normal winter). Or can you? I see from this site people play disc in the snow, you do that up there? Could be fun. I met somebody there 1 time involved in the making who told me about the rocks being placed around trees they might want to remove in the future. Still doing that? Saw a lot of rocks around a lot of trees my last time up. Some trees maybe, but hope you keep most of em'. Brad
  4. markleedisc
    03-28-2012 06:39 PM
    markleedisc
    Thanks for the pictures of Turtle Rock and the great reviews. Noticed overall rating went down for the course. If that was you, and there was anything in particular you think needs attention, let me know. I'm always open to suggestions. Andy (markleedisc)