Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Disc Dog

Conversation Between Disc Dog and swellerdiscgolf
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. swellerdiscgolf
    06-27-2009 08:18 AM
    swellerdiscgolf
    I work for a rent-to-own store. The other driver and I play whenever we get a chance. I'm planning on playing Bayville toorrow around 10ish. You're welcome to come if you can. I'll pm you with my work cell, best way to get in touch with me.
  2. Disc Dog
    06-24-2009 10:19 PM
    Disc Dog
    Hey, the only guys I know that work that schedule are bread route guys. Is that what you do?
  3. swellerdiscgolf
    06-24-2009 12:11 PM
    swellerdiscgolf
    I'm off every Sunday. Wednesdays I'm usually off unless there is a holiday that week like July 4th on Sat is going to be my day off that week. I don't need much notice maybe a day or two just to get stuff like laundry done first, and get my parents to babysit the kids.
  4. Disc Dog
    06-23-2009 10:35 PM
    Disc Dog
    Wednesday is good if I plan far enough in advance. Sunday after church is good if My wife goes to her moms for the day. So either is possible. How much notice do you need?
  5. swellerdiscgolf
    06-22-2009 07:26 PM
    swellerdiscgolf
    Let me know when you are planning to come down. I've got 2 kids and a wife who just doesn't understand, but I will do my best to get her to let me out of jail for a day to play. There's a couple of buddies that I play wih down here, that could play if I couldn't. BTW sundays and wednesdays are usually best for me.
  6. Disc Dog
    06-22-2009 09:06 AM
    Disc Dog
    I live in Urbanna. About a 75 drive north of bayville. I have not played any courses in that area yet but I have been wanting too. I would enjoy some company when I do my next road trip.
  7. swellerdiscgolf
    06-21-2009 09:26 AM
    swellerdiscgolf
    Where in Va are you. I'm down at the beach if you ever want a round down here.