Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > DOGvsRAPTOR

Conversation Between DOGvsRAPTOR and AdamE
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. AdamE
    11-06-2010 11:21 AM
    AdamE
    Nope, don't know any Waltons. This Monday we've got another work day at Georgetown and we're going to finish pouring concrete teepads and install tee signs. There's still more work to do out there so it probably be a couple weeks before I can make it to Indy. I'm really looking forward to a round at Brookside. Anyhow, good luck with the job search.
  2. DOGvsRAPTOR
    11-06-2010 12:59 AM
    DOGvsRAPTOR
    I played the one in georgetown like two years ago, I'll have to check that out. You happen to know any walton's? And yes, as of typing this I'm unemployed and can throw on Mondays, provided I'm not playing other courses with friends.
  3. AdamE
    11-05-2010 02:27 PM
    AdamE
    That's cool, I work right across the street from Harvest Homecoming. I haven't been to Indy in a while, are you ever free on Monday's a round?

By the next time you visit your brother the course at Garry Cavan Park in Georgetown, IN will be completely redesigned. It's gonna be a big, tough par 62 course with lots of par 4's and one par 5. You've gotta check it out!
  4. DOGvsRAPTOR
    11-05-2010 01:34 PM
    DOGvsRAPTOR
    Yo, my brother lives in New Albany, IN - just wanted to say hello. I was in New Albany for Harvest Homecoming, on Sunday I had a chance to play the new Iroquois - so much better than the old lay out. Anyways, if you are in Indy and want to throw let me know.

Yahtzee