Disc Golf Center

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > optidiscic

Conversation Between optidiscic and valkyriefb11
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. valkyriefb11
    08-22-2009 06:48 PM
    valkyriefb11
    Hey just fyi: Tyler is all in C from now until the Yetter tournament - I just got back from a thrashing by the course - but if you have a chance you ought to make the trip to come play it. Its well worth it!
  2. valkyriefb11
    07-16-2009 11:57 PM
    valkyriefb11
    Hey,
    I really enjoyed playing with you and Greg too! Yea the back nine has a way of totally messing with your score.
  3. optidiscic
    07-11-2009 10:53 AM
    optidiscic
    Thanks for playing yesterday..the little info re Tyler was cool....I really blew up on the back 9 btw finished with a 102 but I got to see some B and C positions which was cool for me. Thanks Again!
  4. valkyriefb11
    04-21-2009 12:35 AM
    valkyriefb11
    Hey Jerome, congrats on the silver TR medal ... I appreciate your reviews (especially since they are mostly courses Ive played or am going to play)!
    I hope to be joining you in the silver club soon ...
  5. valkyriefb11
    03-14-2009 05:40 PM
    valkyriefb11
    Knockamixon is the most beautiful course Ive played up to this point, not to mention the most humbling.
    Id really appreciate your help and input, as of right now I am waiting to hear back from the gentleman who's son was actually wanting to do the work for his Eagle scout project. (He is in talks with the parks department). If it does happen, I think they would like to have me and you, if you could, come and look over the park and give some input on the best layout. The main problem with the park/course is it is open ... with almost no trees and the little bit of woods in the park may not be open to putting holes in. The course will never be top level, but I think it could be much better than only boring 4 holes. So I'll definitely keep in touch.
  6. optidiscic
    03-13-2009 11:26 PM
    optidiscic
    Hey me and 2 other guys built Nockamixon from scratch. I would love to help you out. BTW what course I am trying to rehab a course in Easton that would be top notch but having difficulty getting it started!
  7. valkyriefb11
    01-13-2009 11:42 AM
    valkyriefb11
    Hey,
    Great review of Alexandria Twnshp Park in NJ, lots of info in there. Thanks for posting a pic too.