Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > harr0140

Conversation Between harr0140 and tom12003
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. tom12003
    01-07-2013 08:43 PM
    tom12003
    We'd love to see you back in the Queen City at any time (I've got a place for you to stay if interested). Winget (Plantation Ruins) has only got better (its turning 1-yr old in a few weeks). Your 57 from the natural pads is still fairly good; on your game, a 50 is possible; bad day a 62+ is also there.

Disc on.
  2. harr0140
    02-15-2012 08:14 PM
    harr0140
    Hello Tom . . . I assume you are the gentleman I met at the course. I am from Milwaukee and on a road trip. I got on to update the conditions and post my score and saw you were listed as a guide.

Anyways I really enjoyed the course. It is the right distance for my taste, definitely many birdieable holes but I only made 3. I missed a couple of 25' putts or I would have had more. I shot 57 and was pretty happy with that especially considering I threw like 6 or 7 flicks (something I am only beginning to learn).

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for what you do on the courses. I loved Charlotte so much the last time and with worlds coming I had to make a trip back here again and am happy to be able to play a bunch of new courses, and if they are all as well done as Winget I will be thrilled.