Disc Golf Store

Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > BrotherDave

Conversation Between BrotherDave and KenTyburski
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. KenTyburski
    02-04-2013 04:25 PM
    KenTyburski
    My brother and I were fine during worst shot - all pars. We didn't make as many birdies on Captain's choice as we should have, and our alternate shot segment wasn't as strong as it should have been. I drive about 100-150 feet farther than my brother, so that hurt on 17 and 18. I was our first round that killed us. I couldn't buy a putt.
  2. BrotherDave
    02-04-2013 12:36 PM
    BrotherDave
    Yeah, we were terrible but not the worst! Lol. I'm a fairweather, rare tourney playing golfer so that's my excuse. Did okay until the worst shot segment, first time playing that and we just took turns with bad throws and the wheels fell off.
  3. KenTyburski
    02-04-2013 12:04 PM
    KenTyburski
    Yep! My brother and I played together. Finished T-9 in Advanced. Had a good second round, but I had a horrible morning round. My brother is about a 900-rated golfer, so the morning round is where I would have had to carry the team. You guys were playing intermediate, yeah? Sorry we couldn't catch up!
  4. BrotherDave
    02-02-2013 11:15 PM
    BrotherDave
    Did you make it to the doubles tourney at Cedarock today? Thought I saw your name on the card. I tell you, cold wind does not a good disc golfer make in my experience.

Cheers