Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > BrotherDave

Conversation Between BrotherDave and cfair
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 56
  1. BrotherDave
    07-18-2011 11:59 AM
    BrotherDave
    Got it. If I have time I'll get them out today but more likely tomorrow.

Yeah, they made it in the bag. Got a 175 firm and a 170 reg through trades. Pretty happy and my putting has actually gotten a bit better. The Sole might threaten it but my putter quest feels like it's pretty much over for awhile.
  2. cfair
    07-18-2011 11:52 AM
    cfair
    So whats the final verdict on the summits? Stayin in yo bag? PM'ed my new addy btw.
  3. cfair
    05-13-2011 11:55 PM
    cfair
    fun with lube!

wait juju's? Darts? Fa-realz!? Yeah you may like them. I personally am going to be trying out challengers soon.
  4. BrotherDave
    05-13-2011 05:49 PM
    BrotherDave
    I'll just hold onto them then and audition them against the Darts and Jujus I've got coming in. (yes, I said Jujus, don't laugh). That'll let you enjoy your honeymoon w/o worrying about them being in transit.

Cheers and don't have too much fun.
  5. cfair
    05-12-2011 11:00 AM
    cfair
    If you want to send them back soon then it will have to be soon soon. Like before monday. After that sometime in late june. but well before july. (Getting married June 5th, then move to a new play July 1st, so lots of changes.)

As a putter they're nice yes. Have you used them for approach? All the vibram putters I end up using like this

Firm - putting only, don't like them for approach. The firm summit is nice fro driving though. The firm ridge is not.
    Medium - Great for approach and driving, alright for putting, but I like stiff putters so I don't use them.
    Softs - flipping turnover machines. You will only like them for putting if you like soft putters.
  6. BrotherDave
    05-12-2011 12:44 AM
    BrotherDave
    They're pretty badass. I might have to pick one up myself. I played a tourney and was sinking gimmie putts like a breeze, I love the grip. I still can't decide if I like the firm or x-link better. When you want these bad boys back?
  7. cfair
    05-11-2011 10:55 PM
    cfair
    YO! How did the summit go?
  8. cfair
    04-22-2011 05:10 PM
    cfair
    yeah that pseudo chunk (you could convince many it is a chunk) is a firm and I like the firms for putting. The Xlinks are great for driving and approach. The firm for putting is nice nice. let me know how they work out, once the stinking weather lets up.
  9. BrotherDave
    04-22-2011 02:17 PM
    BrotherDave
    Got them in today, thanks. Of course, it's raining and crappy outside today. So one is firm and the other is regular X-link? I take it the swirly pink one is the firm one. Preliminary fondling has resulted in me likey so far.
  10. cfair
    04-20-2011 08:03 PM
    cfair
    northern ohio. no tornadoes but the wind hasn't stopped for 8-10 days (15mph) and it has been near constant cloud cover. No bad weather, just not fun...
Disc Golf Center