Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > BrotherDave

Conversation Between BrotherDave and U_NICED_ME
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 97
  1. BrotherDave
    06-27-2014 10:00 PM
    BrotherDave
    Playing Creekside at 11 tomorrow. I think I've got Keltik coming.
  2. BrotherDave
    03-04-2014 11:55 PM
    BrotherDave
    Hey Sue, I'm hosting a VBB in Asheboro on March 15th. It's going to be a small turnout most likely. I can almost guarantee you'll be the only woman there so if you want a cheap women's division victory it's there for the taking.

Deadline to register is this Sunday I think, if you're interested. Just letting you know.

Hope you're doing well,
    Dave
  3. BrotherDave
    01-04-2013 01:23 PM
    BrotherDave
    Looks like something I'd write but I can't remember in what context.
  4. U_NICED_ME
    01-03-2013 07:22 PM
    U_NICED_ME
    Lol...what the hell is this?

"Why hello there, small hand friendly driver, I didn't see you come in.

*puts on Barry White* "
  5. U_NICED_ME
    09-06-2012 02:38 PM
    U_NICED_ME
    Yeah, I'm playing that NC Disc Games this weekend. Maybe next week we can catch a round?! Some kid stole my disc on Hole 2 at J-St, right off the damn fairway the other day and then ran off like a crackhead. Have a good weekend!
  6. BrotherDave
    09-06-2012 01:09 PM
    BrotherDave
    I dunno, the weather's kind of unpredictable right now. I'm tentatively planning on checking out that park in Star where they are putting in a course and the improved Wild Pine this weekend.
  7. U_NICED_ME
    09-06-2012 11:39 AM
    U_NICED_ME
    So hey, I did read your response to my curling issue. I am working w/it. I am disappointed abt OHO. Elaine crushed the field but I had a 2 stroke lead going into Festival Park. I was miserable out there in the rain. When you want to meet up and play soon?
  8. BrotherDave
    07-12-2012 02:05 PM
    BrotherDave
    Yeah 5 works for me. I'll see you there.
  9. U_NICED_ME
    07-12-2012 11:16 AM
    U_NICED_ME
    Cool,let's go to Johnson Street. It's got a couple of nice pad placements I'd like to try. I'm throwing my flick better but still not great. I don't think it will be ready. I can throw some cash your way for gas money. I will try to get there 5:00. Does that work for you?
  10. BrotherDave
    07-12-2012 12:39 AM
    BrotherDave
    Still have a present for me? Didn't know I had a present coming, lol.

Play this Friday? I can probably do that. Either Arch or J St is fine by me. As far as caddying goes, that would be fun and I have the time but I'd have to scrounge up some moolah as I am an indigent wastrel.