Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Chainchaser

Conversation Between Chainchaser and ElementZ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ElementZ
    12-07-2011 11:18 AM
    ElementZ
    Nothing to freak out about at all! People are very friendly and supportive here. It's a great place to learn. I feel like the students here are more fun, responsible, and intelligent than they are in America. I would absolutely recommend it, but I can also see the maternal figure being freaked out.
    If you're forced to speak the language, you learn it very, very quickly. I would say give or take 2 months, he'll have it down.
  2. Chainchaser
    12-07-2011 10:35 AM
    Chainchaser
    He is heading to a couple cities actually and the czech republic. I know munich, berlin and a couple others. His goal is to speak fluent german by the time he gets out of college.

His plans are to go there and study but not sure what. That is probably a couple years off. I guess I was thinking more generally than anything. Maybe just some insight as to what it has been like to go there and study for a year or whatever. Trying more to give his mom some piece of mind. She is just freaking out about it a bit.

I will have the Ulibarri show out soon. The Disc golf guy really did most of the show as I was once again having technical issues. Nate Doss is next week.
  3. ElementZ
    12-05-2011 10:08 AM
    ElementZ
    Hi,
    I saw your post in the Uli forum and was intrigued.
    To what city is he going in Germany over break?
    What is he planning on studying and where?
    Giving advice is such a broad request, but if you gave me specific questions I'd be glad to help. As you know, I'm a huge fan of your show and if I can pay you back somehow, I'd definitely be willing!