Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Scoopy

Conversation Between Scoopy and Midnightbiker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Scoopy
    01-09-2011 11:47 AM
    Scoopy
    I've played all 3 of those at least 10 times each since I got here at the end of July. During the summer its a little easier to drive to play courses because the days are longer. I'm pretty limited in the winter on playing after work. I played all 2 of those courses quite a few times. I usually don't drive north to play during the week, because traffic getting back to S Houston can be a real biznitch, I'm sure you know what I mean. Thanks for the heads up though. Check out my profile and take a look at all the courses I've played. That's one good thing about travelling for work.
  2. Midnightbiker
    01-09-2011 01:39 AM
    Midnightbiker
    If you get a chance you gotta make the short drive down 45 South to the Hitchcock, exit. (FM 2004) Exit #16 or #15. Take that road behind the Dog Track (Gulf Greyhound Park) and go about 2 miles to Jack Brooks Park on your right. There are two great courses in one park. There is an easy fun course (Gulf Meadows) and then a tough course that will challenge all your skills (Gulf Meadows). Check them out. Also, Taylor Lake Village is near Nasa and is a great course. Here is a link to the courses in Hitchcock:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1391
  3. Scoopy
    01-09-2011 01:36 AM
    Scoopy
    I played Winwood, Northside and Timber Lane today. I'm working in S. Houston, and most of the courses around here are pretty lame. I usually make some road trips during the weekend to make my days go by so I don't drive myself crazy sitting in a hotel all weekend. I work until 3:30 at the store everyday, then have another hour of computer work when I get back to the hotel, so that doesn't leave me much time to venture very far to play. I might be off early monday or tuesday, depending on how the inspections go monday. I'll let you know.
  4. Midnightbiker
    01-09-2011 12:56 AM
    Midnightbiker
    I work at night, so I could meet you at Timber Lane one afternoon after 3pm during the week. Let me know. Have you had a chance to play Windwood yet? Great course to play in the area.
  5. Scoopy
    01-08-2011 11:41 PM
    Scoopy
    I'm still in the Houston area. I'm remodeling a Firestone store on Harrisburg Blvd, and the city inspectors have been a bunch of d%cks about it. Been red flagged 5 times because they come in on their high horses making us make changes every time we something they want us to do. They come back and red flag us and want something else done.......pissing me off!! I'll be here this week. Let me know, I might play tomorrow sometime before the games start.
  6. Midnightbiker
    01-08-2011 10:08 PM
    Midnightbiker
    Next time you are in the Houston area, let me know , and I will join you for a round