Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > JR Stengele

Conversation Between JR Stengele and Cinque
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Cinque
    09-06-2014 01:01 PM
    Cinque
    I'm not working weekends. Usually Saturdays are good if I'm not doing anything with the family.
  2. JR Stengele
    09-05-2014 11:11 PM
    JR Stengele
    You working weekends? Saturdays are usually best for me now that I am back in school. Sundays are for football.
  3. Cinque
    09-05-2014 01:27 AM
    Cinque
    Count me in! That would be awesome. I'm playing tomorrow morning if you're free. Will be at Terrace. Text me if you can go. Talk soon.
  4. JR Stengele
    09-04-2014 06:58 PM
    JR Stengele
    Hey John,

Thinking about getting a group of DGCR peeps together to play Tall Firs sometime this fall. Would love if you could join us! Will keep you posted.
  5. Cinque
    05-31-2013 03:13 AM
    Cinque
    Canadian Championships!? That sounds fun. Just let me know what days you're available and I'll meet up with you if I can.
  6. JR Stengele
    05-30-2013 04:05 PM
    JR Stengele
    Didn't forget about you buddy. I apologize that I didn't get back to you sooner. The park area you spoke of seems nice but too small for what Keith ideally was looking for but at least you are looking. I have literally had NO time to practice or play but need to since I am headed up to the Canadian Disc Golf Championships in 3 weeks.

Hope to get a round in soon with you and Don. Keep on keeping on and btw, love your new avatar. Has a bit of crazy in it! lol.
  7. Cinque
    11-23-2012 11:15 AM
    Cinque
    J.R.! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family too. Just as Don said below I would like to try and play a couple rounds this weekend. I haven't been able to play much lately due to 12-14 hour work days the past month, so I'm eager to throw again. Next weekend should work too, so maybe I'll see you then since this weekend might not be good for you.
  8. JR Stengele
    11-21-2012 02:04 PM
    JR Stengele
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours buddy. Would love to get together to dg but am not sure if this wkd will work. Trying to do nine holes Friday w/ my brother but not sure due to the weather. Perhpas the following week if not?
  9. JR Stengele
    03-21-2012 05:47 PM
    JR Stengele
    Battle in Seattle 2.0 just got listed on the pdga calendar! June 9th/10th.

Hope you can make it!!!

Go to www.chainbangerz.com for more info
  10. JR Stengele
    03-12-2012 07:54 PM
    JR Stengele
    Yeah, I played that course on Sat. in the wind and rain. Great course for ace runs and all around fun! Glad you bagged a new course. Hope you and the family are well.

JR S