Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > JR Stengele

Conversation Between JR Stengele and drkstr
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. drkstr
    01-02-2015 10:28 AM
    drkstr
    No problem getting invited to Count Ferrari's tournaments.......everyone is invited...just show up with the proper attitude. Send me your email address and I'll have The Count add you to the mailing list. The next event will be the Spring Equinox. Great fun out at Griffin Hill Disc Golf Course......just don't bang a horse or take a 5 stroke penalty. Two holes use the Worlds Largest Tee Box, maybe you saw John running through this box on his video. People bring soups and other goodies to share.....BA always whips up some great Bloody Mary's before during and after rounds. Lots of friendly folks.....you'll love it. Catch you later.
  2. JR Stengele
    12-29-2014 09:59 PM
    JR Stengele
    Ummm how do I get on the invite list for that private tournament in 2015? Looks pretty sweet! ��
  3. JR Stengele
    12-27-2014 05:04 PM
    JR Stengele
    Thanks Don.
    I assumed I'd see you by now on these bag tags. We played yesterday, too. Somehow I have been able to hold on to #3 once more. I know it won't last for long though. I will try to play next Tues or Wed. I will let you know when I get out but am trying to play either Monroe or SeaTac. Hopefully you can join me and we will try to see if John can join. Happy Holidays! I have a beer with your name on it. = )
  4. drkstr
    12-23-2014 12:16 PM
    drkstr
    Hey Now John....Damn! I hear you were up at Lake Stevens yesterday for a Tag challenge. I couldn't make it yesterday and now I'm really bummed that I didn't. How's your back? Must be better because BA tells me you now have Tag #3......alrighty! We have to get together with Synco and toss some plastic. I'm always ready for a tag challenge. Merry Christmas John.....I hope this finds You and Yours Healthy and Happy.
    Long Days and Pleasant Nights,
    Don
  5. drkstr
    09-08-2014 01:45 AM
    drkstr
    I'm up for the Talk Firs trip. Keep me posted.
  6. JR Stengele
    09-04-2014 07:57 PM
    JR Stengele
    Hey Don,

Thinking about getting a group of DGCR peeps together to play Tall Firs sometime this fall. Would love if you could join us! Will keep you posted.
  7. drkstr
    11-20-2012 05:24 PM
    drkstr
    Hey Now John ~
    Cinque said he would shoot me a message this week about maybe getting together this weekend to play and swap tags ~ would you be able to make it? The weather and our own availabilties will the be big question. Let us know. Either way have a Great Thanksgiving!!
    Long Days and Pleasant Nights,
    Don
  8. drkstr
    01-30-2012 10:27 PM
    drkstr
    thanks John ~ alwlays good to see you ~ That +5 on the blues was tuff ~ I started that round with 3 double bogey's on the first 4 holes All my practice rounds the week before were much better than what I posted on Sat. ~ but I ain't giving up gol-dang-it. I have my eye on the prize (one of those fancy first place wooden discs at AquaFest this year)
    Catch you later,
    Don
  9. JR Stengele
    01-30-2012 04:21 PM
    JR Stengele
    Nice work on the +5 from the blues Don. Great seeing you and thanks for the tag swap! Best wishes.

JR S