Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > tallpaul

Conversation Between tallpaul and InnocentCrook
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. InnocentCrook
    01-04-2017 01:54 PM
    InnocentCrook
    Hey Paulie! Keep me posted on when you roll through this area. I'd love to show you around the property here, maybe pick your brain a little bit.

Hell, last I'd seen you was right before we moved out here I think. Once the new house is complete (within the next couple weeks probably) we'll have a "barndominium" guest house for visitors.
  2. tallpaul
    12-31-2016 04:07 PM
    tallpaul
    Hoping to see you sometime this year. Outlaw down in Kentucky, end of Sept., if you want to put that on your possible long weekend list. Spring adventure focusing on Texas this year, I believe. Not sure if Outlaw event (which might end up being a week vacation for me total) could allow a journey in your direction. Great to see things are going well in the AMA thread.
  3. tallpaul
    02-08-2014 01:16 PM
    tallpaul
    Just a bit of interesting info for you. The thread regarding mistakes, created by Juke, was primarily in reference to a course he and another were in the process of completing. Guess what, the "other" will be one of your guests coming up; end of March.
  4. tallpaul
    12-25-2012 11:16 PM
    tallpaul
    You're very welcome; thanks again for you hospitality and sending back the firechicken. I don't remember if we have each other's emails? If so, shoot me and email and I'll pass along some intriging info to you. If not, shoot me yours in a PM.
  5. InnocentCrook
    12-20-2012 09:32 PM
    InnocentCrook
    Hey Paul! Thanks for the aviar. It was a nice unexpected surprise when I got home from work. Happy Holidays!
  6. InnocentCrook
    10-10-2012 10:50 PM
    InnocentCrook
    I was able to get that Firebird down with one toss of the lacrosse ball I carry in my bag. PM me your address and I'll ship it back to you.
  7. InnocentCrook
    10-10-2012 03:02 PM
    InnocentCrook
    Sorry I was able to join you for your rounds at Idlewild and Banklick. Hope you had a great time and got home safely.
Disc Golf Center