Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > C13INTZ

Conversation Between C13INTZ and Rexdiscus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Rexdiscus
    11-01-2013 08:24 AM
    Rexdiscus
    Greetings, disc brother. Did you ever get a chance to hit up that course in Batavia? I hear it is still a bit rough around the edges. I bet it plays a little easier in November than it does in the middle of summer. What about the course in Oswego? Did you hit that up yet? I only got a chance to play Jericho and the Oswego course once this year. I did play Campton Hills three different times.
  2. Rexdiscus
    04-06-2013 08:53 AM
    Rexdiscus
    I see you live in St. Charles. I figure you would have hit that new course in Batavia by now. I am thinking about hitting that one up on the way back from a friend's wedding in DeKalb next month. I hope to squeeze in Campton as well. I love that little pitch and putt nine-holer. I see you have played Jericho Lake. If you are out that way again, I highly recommend Eagle Ridge Civic Center in Oswego. That is in my top five of 94 courses played. The Joliet area has some fine choices as well if you ever plan an all-day trip out that way. As I like to say, "Disc it up!"
  3. C13INTZ
    04-01-2013 12:19 PM
    C13INTZ
    Unfortunately I didn't find your disc, but thanks for the offer to let me keep it anyway. I just figured I'd ask since the only one I found with a number on it turned out to have been sitting in there for two ears since the guy lost it. Good disc golfing to you too
  4. Rexdiscus
    04-01-2013 11:38 AM
    Rexdiscus
    Greetings, fellow disc player. I tell you what. if you went to all that trouble to fish out discs, you deserve to keep them. I would not expect anybody to give it back. If memory serves me correctly, my lost disc was a yellow Stingray. I hope you enjoy much more disc golf.