Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > aggreen

Conversation Between aggreen and chainmonkey
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. aggreen
    09-30-2013 04:37 PM
    aggreen
    feel free to shoot me an email - mdecellis@gmail.com or text me at 919-522-2815 - I am rarely on here anymore - other than to post scores (my continuing addiction).

-Mike
  2. aggreen
    09-30-2013 04:35 PM
    aggreen
    hey buddy, it has been a long time. With work, running our club and kids - things slipped a bit. Is your course still in place? Love to get down there in the next month or so and check it out - and share good beer . Just let me know.
  3. aggreen
    06-18-2012 08:47 AM
    aggreen
    It was a fun little tourney - can't say most of us shot well, but it was just a good time. Yeah, Mother Earth is a pretty sweet set up. They always seem to have some cask variety when I visit - I cannot get enough of that. Never played Glenburnie yet - that is on the list. In the next couple of months, I def need to get down and check out your course - probably wont be till late summer or early fall with kids, tourneys and vacation killing most of my weekends.
  4. chainmonkey
    06-18-2012 08:33 AM
    chainmonkey
    Hope y'all had a good throw this weekend. we went to New Bern and stopped by Mother Earth on the way WOW, I did not play Barnet but did play Glenburnie surprising amount of topo on that couse
  5. aggreen
    06-08-2012 05:05 PM
    aggreen
    thats ok - will be down there again sooner than later
  6. chainmonkey
    06-08-2012 10:17 AM
    chainmonkey
    hey brother I just found out that next weekend my wife has other plans for us
  7. chainmonkey
    06-07-2012 10:28 PM
    chainmonkey
    Let's see that's fathers day, right, I may be able to do that.
  8. aggreen
    06-07-2012 06:41 PM
    aggreen
    hey - if you are free on June 17 - our club is having a singles event at OT Sloan and then Rez Park/PCC - join us if you can. Likely will hit some place in between the rounds for beers and gurb...and I will likely hit Railhouse if they are open, since it is a Sunday.
  9. chainmonkey
    05-15-2012 11:29 AM
    chainmonkey
    I here that Rail House is moving to a place in Pinehurst to a nicer and larger facility. Pinehurst wanted a brewery in the village so they came a courting and brought money
  10. aggreen
    02-05-2012 03:52 PM
    aggreen
    thanks bro - I have the kids this weekend and for the week, but will hit it next week. hopefully tyler's and the saucer will still have it. I must admit, while not a fan of the saucer, they have really been coming thru with solid beers on tap - hopslam last week.
Disc Golf Center