Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Acid Elvis

Conversation Between Acid Elvis and jabruzzo3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Acid Elvis
    08-26-2011 02:01 PM
    Acid Elvis
    I work weekends. I'm off on Thurs and Frids. I sometimes take off a day to play sometimes but need a little time to get my shift covered. Sorry it took so long to get back, I thought we got a emial when we get messages but I guess not. Need to check my messages more. Anyways I'malways down for playing. I'm still not that great but so much better then when I first started. This my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EdLamb add me and I'll get messages quicker.

Eddie
  2. jabruzzo3
    08-19-2011 06:10 AM
    jabruzzo3
    Mark and I are looking forward to the Bowie course opening. It will save us some driving time. I agree on the Quitewaters idea. I may head up to Rockburn Branch this weekend. You up for a round?
  3. Acid Elvis
    08-18-2011 08:10 PM
    Acid Elvis
    Hey wassup!! I work at Mcgarveys downtown. I've actually known your brother Mark since 7th grade. I play more in the summer when my buddy is in town. Other times I only play maybe once or twice a month. I'm glad this course in Bowie is looking to happen. I still think we can get one at Quiet Waters. Even if it's a 9 basket with 18 Tees, like Pine Grove Middle School.

Eddie
  4. jabruzzo3
    01-27-2011 08:24 PM
    jabruzzo3
    Hey, Acid Elvis! Where do you wait tables at? How often do you get out to play DG?
Disc Golf Center