Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > underpar24

Conversation Between underpar24 and gingersnap
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. underpar24
    06-17-2010 11:16 AM
    underpar24
    Nice plus 7 buddy. I wish i wouldn't have hurt myself now i have to wait till thanksgiving to get another chance at getting some good score. As for my ankle i still can't play on it. It blows. I am starting to get fairly concerned with it but luckily i am so busy right now that i don't have time to play anyways. working 12 hour days regularly. That would be cool, good competion is the most important part of getting better. That is why i always try to play tournies so that i can get better and play against people in a competion type scenario.
  2. gingersnap
    06-16-2010 10:00 PM
    gingersnap
    so hows the ankle treating ya. shot +7 for the tournament at Hanson Hills. man it was brutal. but got some tips from this guy thats host the league play at kali. trying to get ahold him so that why i got some real competition.
  3. underpar24
    06-14-2010 02:00 PM
    underpar24
    good to hear that Mav decided not to quit disc golf. Maybe next time i come back i will take it easy on him. LOL. Loser. LOL
  4. underpar24
    06-08-2010 08:25 AM
    underpar24
    I got a plus 13. I rolled my ankle pretty bad going down number 19. I still can't throw back hand because i can't twist on it whatsoever. Pretty much sucks but the course was really nice. I think the tee pads are beat as hell. They are almost so beat that it makes the course that really look like a world class course. If i lived there i would be fixing that **** up. Either way i give it a 4 star course right now. With the tee signs and a little maintenance i will move it up to a 4.5 star. If the tee pads are made bigger then i will make it a 5 star. But it is just missing the top of the line things right now. Hope to see these changes made by time i come back for Thanksgiving.
  5. gingersnap
    06-05-2010 08:28 PM
    gingersnap
    whats going on there bud. how did u do at hanson hills? did u tear that **** up or what.