Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > mashnut

Conversation Between mashnut and jhgonzo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. mashnut
    01-01-2011 10:16 PM
    mashnut
    If you make it tomorrow, I'm a tall guy with blond hair, and I'm guessing Ashleigh will be one of the few girls playing.
  2. jhgonzo
    12-27-2010 07:01 PM
    jhgonzo
    Yeah, I should be at Tendick on Sunday; still not 100%, but I'll message you later in the week, and if I'm there I'll have my tag. Hope to see you this weekend!
  3. mashnut
    12-27-2010 03:59 PM
    mashnut
    Hey, I saw you're planning on playing in the ace race, I should be there with my travel tag if you want to swap.
  4. mashnut
    05-13-2010 09:09 AM
    mashnut
    Yeah, I definitely plan on working my way up into Wisconsin this summer, no definite plans yet but when I'm headed that way I'll definitely hit you up. Let me know if you make it down to the Chicago area, it would be cool to show you around some of the courses down here.
  5. jhgonzo
    05-12-2010 11:31 PM
    jhgonzo
    Any plans on making it up to North Central or Northeast WI to review some courses this season? I noticed on your played list that you've only hit up a few southern WI courses...there's a lot of fun to be had the further north you go! Hit me up if you're ever around Manitowoc/CLEVELAND/Sheboygan (that's about a 30-mile span of the lakefront, with emphasis added for the midway point where I am located). I hope to hit up some more IL courses, just not sure if this year will be the year...