Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > mashnut

Conversation Between mashnut and Three Putt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. mashnut
    03-08-2013 06:25 PM
    mashnut
    I agree, those were just the ones I picked out as my favorites out of your list. I don't think there's anything wrong with not currently having a 5 rating, especially if you're open to a course getting a 5. Some people have said they won't ever give a course a 0 or won't ever give out a 5 and that irks me.
  2. Three Putt
    03-08-2013 06:22 PM
    Three Putt
    Foundation Park I might go a 5 on if/when I get a change to go back since they have better tees now. They were dirt when I was there last. Ozark is a 5 design, but I can't go 5 on a place with no signs, no tees, etc. Great course, but not the complete package. Rogers Lakewood I need to play without Juke going "This course is so awesome" in my ear every 2 minutes. I wanted to hate it just because Juke loved it.
  3. mashnut
    03-08-2013 04:43 PM
    mashnut
    I have more issue with the folks who don't give out low ratings than the ones who don't give out 5s. I don't see any of the courses I've rated a 5 on your list, I wouldn't argue too hard if you or someone else gave Ozark, Foundation or Rogers Lakewood a 5, but none of them make the top rating on my scale.
  4. Three Putt
    03-08-2013 03:38 PM
    Three Putt
    Just curious: You have played most of the courses I've played. I have never given a course a 5 because I don't think I've played a 5, but people blast reviewers that don't give 5's. Your honest opinion: Where on that list of course I've reviewed are the courses I should give a 5?