Such a boss I can't contain myself.
  2. klay
    06-05-2011 11:56 PM
    klay
    Do it man. You won't be disappointed.
  3. Connor Jones
    06-05-2011 03:27 PM
    Connor Jones
    Guess who might be roadtripping to CO this summer.

This guy.

I just did a few in Charlotte,which was awesome.

About to hit up the IDGC in Augusta as we speak,chillin' in the hotel.

So much disc I might explode.
  4. Connor Jones
    05-06-2011 05:49 PM
    Connor Jones
    Yeah,we had a good time,the layout was a bit confusing the first time through,and we had a hard time finding the park,but next time it'll be much easier.

I completely agree that there a ton of fun safari options out there,I could see from 1 to 3 being a nice uphill hole,and a few other fun combinations,such as 6 to 7 thru the little bridge opening,I hope that they continue to work on it.

If you make it back,they're talking about more courses,had a city council meeting a while back,another possible 9 in flat rock,or maybe another 18 in a new park,pretty stoked.
  5. klay
    05-06-2011 05:44 PM
    klay
    I see you finally made it to Russ Pond. I pretty much agree with everything you said.

Its fun to safari though, especially if you tee over water (e.g. throwing at 5's basket from across the big pond or 7's basket from across the smaller one).

Keep an eye out for that Benning tournament next year. They did a good job.
  6. klay
    03-05-2011 02:51 PM
    klay
    Ha, believe it or not, I've actually watched those videos before. Went on a Flyboy video scavenger hunt after it shot up into the DGCR top ten a while back. Want to play so bad.
  7. Connor Jones
  8. klay
    03-05-2011 02:44 AM
    klay
    Luckyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Still find myself thinking about Flat Rock. Really enjoyed playing that course.
  9. Connor Jones
    03-04-2011 06:46 PM
    Connor Jones
    Thought i'd rub it in your face by letting you know that I will be playing flyboy in the next couple weeks
  10. Connor Jones
    02-19-2011 01:23 AM
    Connor Jones
    It is pretty great,if you ever make it back out here hopefully we can play some more.