Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > klay

Conversation Between klay and Fishy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Fishy
    05-26-2011 10:42 PM
    Fishy
    I do plan on it, the Nation Caver Convention is up there in July so I'll be in Glenwood for that. Also need to do some caving prior to that so I'll be in the area, I can't wait to hit the courses up there. Actually had it planned to hit BV, Leadville and drop over to I 70 courses on the way up if I can manage. I only seriously got into it in the last 6 months, before that I was occupied with other things.
  2. klay
    05-26-2011 10:19 PM
    klay
    Haha, awesome. I'll hit you up next time I'm down there. Same to you if you're ever up I-70 in the mountains. Lots of stellar courses up here. And if you're profile is correct, you've yet to venture up this way. I highly recommend it.
  3. Fishy
    05-26-2011 09:46 PM
    Fishy
    Yeah Jellystone, they did some major renovations, to the point there is supposed to be some tourneys there this summer. I played HP today, ran into the guy who is shutting it down to the public, seems pretty serious about it, after schmoozing for awhile I got his name and number so I can play, it also helped that I had painted a house for one of the managers, had a nice bag and talked DG for 30 minutes. While we were there he booted a car of kids off the course that pulled up. If you want to play next time you're down let me know, I got the golden ticket now!
  4. klay
    05-26-2011 05:52 PM
    klay
    Good to know its still there. I had been hoping to get back next time I was in the area. I think I played that thing in about 40 minutes last summer because I had parked in the HP lot and was worried about getting ticketed/towed. It was about 90 degrees out, I was running the course and had already played Pueblo City Park and CSU-Pueblo earlier. And then I thought it would be a good idea to play Sakuna. Found out pretty quickly that it was a bad idea to attempt Sakuna at less than 100%

What is the Larkspur course you're talking about? Jellystone?
  5. Fishy
    05-26-2011 07:11 AM
    Fishy
    I saw that, asked Tim. Someone from HP asked that it be removed, Tim said it was a grounds person or security, but had deleted the email. It's still there as far as I know, there is a tourney in June there. In fact last rumor I heard was they were going to be doing some improvements to some of the Tee Pads. I have an easy day tomorrow was gonna go up and play there and see how good the Larkspur course is now that they have done improvements there.
  6. klay
    05-26-2011 01:07 AM
    klay
    Hey, just saw that the H.P. course is now "extinct" on DGCR. What happened? Figured I would ask you since you were the last to update conditions there.
Disc Golf Center