Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > klay

Conversation Between klay and TalbotTrojan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. TalbotTrojan
    04-03-2013 10:50 PM
    TalbotTrojan
    I have my CHU pass, which comes with a guest pass. I also have a flexible schedule so let me know when you are planning on making the trip and there is a good chance we can get a round at CHU in. Glad to hear things are going well so far with the club. I hope it is a big season for y'all.
  2. klay
    04-03-2013 03:05 AM
    klay
    Hey Scott. Yeah, we're getting our league season started very soon so I'm just cleaning up and updating everything ahead of that.

I know you're not a Facebook guy so if you want to keep track of whats going on up here, check out our web site: www.flyingeagledisc.com

Hoping to get down there a bit this summer. Lots of courses I need to add to the list, CHU especially.
  3. TalbotTrojan
    04-02-2013 02:44 AM
    TalbotTrojan
    I have noticed you have been a bit busy on this site recently. Feels like it has been a while since I have seen you down here in the Denver area. I am headed your direction in May for the Colorado Open, though I suppose that is just a drive through. Let me know when you are in town and hopefully we can get a round in.
  4. klay
    07-07-2011 02:44 AM
    klay
    Nice. Hope that course stays in the ground. Talk about a 1-2 punch down there with Bailey and Beaver Ranch.

I'm finally getting to Phantom Falls later this month for my bachelor party. Needless to say, I can't wait.
  5. TalbotTrojan
    07-06-2011 12:21 AM
    TalbotTrojan
    Thanks. Definately not playing Intermediate anymore. I guess that means I get to play with you the next time I see you in a tournament. Beaver Ranch played as a par63 course this weekend with 21 holes. Bailey played as a par 64 with 20 holes. I believe it was holes 1, 9, 12 and 14 that were listed as the par 4's.
  6. klay
    07-05-2011 11:09 PM
    klay
    What were the pars on each course at the Bloom anyway?
  7. klay
    07-05-2011 11:08 PM
    klay
    Somebody was baggin' at the Bloom....

haha, j/k, nice win man!

Love that Bailey course. Got to play it yesterday. Threw like **** but had a great time.
  8. TalbotTrojan
    12-22-2010 05:37 PM
    TalbotTrojan
    The Beave was pretty awesome when I went up there today with Camden. Beautiful weather. I shot a plus one after a double bad thing on hole 20. Blah.
  9. klay
    12-22-2010 12:37 AM
    klay
    The Beav was good. A little snow here and there (white discs were dangerous) and some muddy spots too but overall in good shape. Had it all to myself too which was awesome. Shot my best round there (out of only 3 all time) but I feel like even par for this course is pretty solid.
  10. TalbotTrojan
    12-20-2010 02:43 AM
    TalbotTrojan
    How was Beaver Ranch today?