Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > klay

Conversation Between klay and Texconsinite
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. klay
    09-10-2009 02:01 AM
    klay
    I'm hoping finish your Blueberry review by the end of the week...

j/k, great review though. Makes me want to get in my car right now and just start driving to northern Wisconsin.

Maybe next summer...
  2. klay
    09-08-2009 10:28 PM
    klay
    Good God man! That sounds spectacular. I played Beaver Ranch for the first time the other day and I thought that was cool. Definitely can't wait to hear what you thought of all of them.
  3. Texconsinite
    09-08-2009 09:12 PM
    Texconsinite
    Not just highbridge, i spent the seven day before that playing and replaying all the best courses in the twin cities as well as Justin Trails. Fear not, the reviews are on the way.
  4. klay
    09-08-2009 02:17 AM
    klay
    You played up at Highbridge you lucky bastard! Keep the reviews coming.
  5. klay
    07-27-2009 10:21 PM
    klay
    Soooooooo, I got to visit my Grandma in Crystal Lake, IL today and my dad and I say to ourselves, "we should play a course while we're down there". We check the site quick and see that we can either play Lippold or Fairfield. Both have gotten 3 disc average ratings so we quick choose Fairfield, print a map and directions and hit the road. Can you see where this is going? After a ****ty day on a ****ty course I come back to log my score and out of curiosity check the reviews. Bingo, yours is the first one I see, one disc and a hearty rant on how crap the course is. Granted it had cleared up considerably since you played, its still one I or my dad will never return to. Should have checked the reviews first!

And thanks again for showing us around Hiestand the other day. We all had a great time. And if you or anyone you know are in the CO mountains, make sure to hit me up.