Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Peeete

Conversation Between Peeete and Shmacka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Peeete
    01-01-2013 05:07 PM
    Peeete
    Hey Shmacka,

Thanks for the pic of the Chaos. That's a nice looking disc. How would you rate it (Sleepy's Scale)?

Pete
  2. Shmacka
  3. Shmacka
    12-27-2012 11:40 AM
    Shmacka
    Mornin', Peeete.

Too cold to throw, so I"m dorking around on the computer.

The Chaos I have is a P-Line, 175g, boring white (the red one in the store is sooooo much cooler...) I"m working on how to post the image through Google, so you can see it, if I am clever enough. I could email the image to you, also, if you are OK with that.

It has my phone # on the back, and black shmutz around the rim (local middle school with astroturf field, filled with black rubber nubbins).

The flicks looked cool, so did your ape. Let me know how this sounds to you.

Cheers,

Shmacka
  4. Peeete
    12-26-2012 04:39 PM
    Peeete
    Hey, Shmacka.

I might be interested in a trade. Can you tell me a little more about the PD2 that you have (color, weight, plastic, rating, etc..)? I'm afraid I don't have the Nukes anymore, but here's a link to my latest trade list: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums...ad.php?t=67290

Thanks,
    Pete
  5. Shmacka
    12-26-2012 01:01 AM
    Shmacka
    Hi, Peeete.

I've got a PD Chaos that is not my favorite, I am a little too beginner, I think. I'd like to trade it out cleanly, but not sure how to arrange specifics. Perhaps for one of your nukes? I'm not even sure what a fair trade would be. Letme know if you are intersted, and the instructions/advice I should follow if you are interested..

Cheers from snowbound Colorado!